Your initial appointment usually will consist of:
- Review of your medical and dental history
- Full set of x-rays
- Intra oral and extra oral images
- Comprehensive dental examination
- A tour of your mouth with a review of your x-rays and images
- Review of your treatment options.
- Professional dental cleaning (if time allows)
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request those images and forward them to our office at [email protected]