Nicole Hoang, DMD, General Dentist
Dr. Hoang is a general dentist that emphasizes in general, cosmetic and implant dentistry. The office also offers crowns in a day via the Cerec Cad/Cam. She is multilingual and fluent in Vietnamese with basic knowledge in Spanish.
Dr. Hoang practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneer, dental implants, crowns and bridges. She can correct a wide variety of permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can redesign your smile.
Dr. Hoang grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and has a large extended family. She went to school in the East Coast and has traveled to many places in Europe, Central America and Asia. She has wandered the small alleys in Venice, Italy and has hiked the Fushimi Inari-Taisha Shrine in Kyoto, Japan. However, one of the most memorable and rewarding trip was a dental mission to Quelzatenanga, Guatemala where she helped served the less fortunate population.
Ultimately, Dr. Hoang settled back in the San Francisco Bay Area because her heart has always been with her family. She still loves to travel and enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Her goal in life is to stay healthy and be a positive influence to others, but most importanly to her girls. Dr. Hoang and her husband, Henry, have 2 daughters, Emma and Bella.
- General Practice Residency, St. Mary’s Hospital, Waterburry, CT, 1998
- Doctor in Medical Dentistry, Boston University, Boston, MA, 1997
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, 1992
- Partnership Study Club, Implant Dentistry, Walnut Creek, CA
- Spear Study Club, Walnut Creek, CA
- Spear Faculty Club, Scottsdale, AZ
- Past President Northern Vietnamese Dental Society, San Jose, CA
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Contra Costa Dental Society