COVID-19 OFFICE PROTOCOL
- All Dental Team Members will have their temperature taken daily and screen for COVID-19.
- All patients are contacted for Covid-19 screening 48 hours before their appointments and again upon arrival at the office.
- Patients are asked to maintain social distance during their time in the office.
- Patients will be asked to hand sanitize upon entering the office.
- Temperature will be taken at the front office. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Masks are required while in the office except when having dental treatment.
- Please come alone to your dental appointment or have your companion wait in the car to minimize the amount of people in the office.
- Physical Barrier and Medical Grade Air Purifiers have been placed in the waiting area.
- High touch surface in the common area will be disinfected after every patient.
- Airborne pathogen control protocol in place and includes:
- Strategically placed Medical Grade Air Purifiers in each treatment room to filter out nanoparticles including viruses using the highest grade HEPA filter and UVC germicidal irradiation.
- The use of High Velocity Evacuator for every aerosol generating procedure to minimize airborne aerosols.
- Misting with Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL-EPA approved disinfectant against COVID-19) after every procedure.
- All Dental Team Members will continue to adhere to practicing universal infection control precautions set forth by the CDC.
General & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
Dr. Hoang can give you the smile you want using:
*Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth
appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Pleasant Hill, CA at Nicole Hoang, DMD Phone Number (925)682-4912.
Permanent crown placed on the same day. There’s no sticky impressions, no temporaries and no second visit. *Call our office at 925-682-4912 and ask us about Cerec Crown in a day.
“Hands down, the best dentist practice ever! I have been visiting this establishment for over a decade and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Hoang and her team are truly the best. They are very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Not to mention, the cleanliness…WOW!! Highly recommended facility!”