Nicole Hoang, DMD, General Dentist
Dr. Hoang is a general dentist that emphasizes in general, cosmetic and implant dentistry. The office offers crown in a day via the Cerec Cad/Cam. She is multilingual and fluent in Vietnamese with basic knowledge of Spanish.
Dr. Hoang practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. She can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile.
Dr. Hoang grew up in the Bay Area and has a large extended family. She has traveled to many places, but ultimately settled back in the Bay Area because her heart has always been with her family. She still loves to travel, and enjoys working out and running. Her goal in life is to stay healthy and be a positive influence to others. Dr. Hoang and her husband, Henry, have 2 daughters, Emma and Bella.
- General Practice Residency, St. Mary’s Hospital, Waterburry, CT, 1998
- Doctor in Medical Dentistry, Boston University, Boston, MA, 1997
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, 1992
- Partnership Study Club, Implant Dentistry, Walnut Creek, CA
- Spear Study Club, Walnut Creek, CA
- Past President Northern Vietnamese Dental Society, San Jose, CA
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Contra Costa Dental Society